The Burapha University Council granted the International College full status on March 28, 2003. The Council’s strategy is to promote:
- educational internationalization
- educational and research exchanges for professional development
- proficiency in the English language
- technological and professional skills for career or advanced study at international or national institutions.
- to create an educational center for overseas students to study and experience the culture, language and environment in this picturesque region of Southeast Asia.
Burapha University is developing degrees that allow international students to undertake some of their courses in their own counties.
The International College also extends a warm welcome to students from overseas universities who wish to come to Burapha University as visiting international students for a semester or an entire year. Visiting students who attend courses may, if they wish, have their performance assessed and certified.
The International College offers courses in Communication Skills for Human Resource Development, Computer Science, Marketing, Management, Tourism and Hotel Management, Logistics Management, and Management Information Systems (MIS).
The Leader of the International Learning Community.
- Teaching: to produce students with the leadership, morality, vision, qualities, and qualifications to work in Thailand and abroad.
- Research: to create new knowledge to promote excellent academics.
- To provide academic services for all societies.
- To promote artistic and cultural studies and activities to encourage environmental conservation.
Excellent academics, cross-cultural friendships, vibrant campus life.