The main purpose of university is not only to provide the variety degree programs to the students but also to deliver the academic services to the community. And Burapha university has initially realized on this, so the various academic training programs have been established since the university was the college of education. After being granted as Srinakarinwirot university, Bangsaen campus. The recognition on the academic training services has increased, so the Academic service centre has been established under campus department. The short training courses had been initially emphasized soon after the university renamed as Burapha university in 1990.
The university had the policy to upgrade the community services and carried out in specific programs within the academic service centre to meet the objectives of regional development. So the academic service centre was officially approved and located in 1992.
"To apply the knowledge to solve the problems and gain the continued learning, to flourish the community"
To be the leading academic service centre in south east asia
We would improve the academic services to be internationally excellence with the best services and full of friendship.
1. To manage the distribution of training services and respond the need of community.
2. To professional serve with the impression of participants.
3. To improve the administrative processes with the highly standard and international acceptance.
4. To encourage the practical research for continuously the development of academic training.
5. To collaborate and cooperate with the government and also private sectors national and international.